Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yaoi...is one thing. Yaoi CDs IS ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LEVEL *dies*

~Sea of Twilight~

 I-it's just...OH DAMNIT. I am kinda bashful with R18 stuff, I am a closet pervert...I...a, just not good with this stuff. Oh, I read hentai and yaoi alright. I do plan on playing R18-otome games and maybe some good yaoi ones when I understand enough Japanese to play those. But I haven't yet. That is why I have never been beyond the unanimated, unvoiced version of yaoi.

And now, I made the mistake of clicking one link.

Uke!OnoDaisuke in Yaoi atmosphere...

...*does not compute*...

H-HOLY SHIT HE IS MOANING AND UKE AND MOE AND AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.
*nosebleeds and dies out of embarrassment*

...I am sure it didn't have to be Ono Daisuke, one who voices topping demons (Sebastian from KuroShitsuji), magnificent kings (Sion from DenYuuDen), awesome polices (Akasaka from Higurashi), hot-blooded geniuses (Battler from Umineko), even more hotblooded lovable idiots (Shizuo from DRRR!!), yandere cooking childhood friends (Suzuya from StaSky) and a bunch of other smooth-talking, polite and kind, manly men in otome games. It could have been any other voice, I am sure and I would have had similar reactions. OnoD as a moe, uke, horny gay just was the topping of the icing, blowing me off my chair and leaving me totally....@.@

I haven't gotten past the first few seconds of moaning. I...am not saying it is bad. It is good. TOO GOOD, that's why my overactive mind can make out exactly what is happening with those awesome voices of those wonderful voice actors - BUT IT'S STILL KILLING ME BECAUSE I AM SO EMBARRASSED-*dies*

....but I really should use the time I have at the computer without anyone at home....I really should....=////="

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.