Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Little status update?

~Sea of Twilight~

Oh yeah. I should be doing so many other things. But whenever I sit at the computer my parents think have so much time and give me loads of house chores. What am I, a house maid? TAT And why the hell don't they (my university) send me some confirmation letter that I can get my student ID? Don't tell me something went wrong...*facepalms* If that happened, I'm going to throw a fit.

Oh, and I should be writing on my Natsume Yuujinchou story, I should continue writing my KHR!-SecretSanta thing, I should continue my Starry Sky story...and my Fire Emblem story could be continued, too...orz.

But instead I had to do house chores and am totally exhausted. But...one thing made my day. The poster of Starry Sky I spend a ridiculous amount of money on arrived 8D

<-- Look, look! Hottest teachers EVA ♥

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.