Sunday, April 8, 2012

30 Challenge 3 + 4

~Sea of Twilight~
Day 3: A character you hate that everyone loves:

FINNICK I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME LIKE YOU AND ASDFGHJKL WHY DO I LIKE YOU I REFUSED TO GO MAINSTREAM UNTIL I STILL FELL YOUR YOU I HATE YOOOOOU.

Okay, joke aside, I think I don't like Prim? I cannot HATE anyone who everyone likes unless it became mainstream to hate complete monsters and jerks like Snow and Coin. But prim is surprisingly flat for being the driving character for the main character. She gets tiny bits of mentioning that she had character development and a few character moments but they were too little for what one expects for a character with such importance to the main character. She is like a male main character's main flat love interest...yeah. I do feel sad that she died in the end, though. Never could hate her, but don't like her while I think a lot of people like her?


Day 4: A character you love that everyone hates:


Doing two days in a row because yesterday I had no time.

Uhm. Since I am not doing much in the fandom of THG I am not quite sure who is mostly loved or hated. So, uhm. I dunno yet?

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.