Thursday, September 15, 2011

And my WIPs REALLY remain WIPs

~Sea of Twilight~

 Remember my other OC-coloring shot? Never finished that. Or the StaSky Bromance fanart I wanted to do? Never finished that, either. o_O Instead...SEE WHAT I STARTED 8D

I think I am better at soft-shading. Though that also leaves much to be desired, it doesn't frustrate em as much as cel-shading does currently. Urrrgh. I wish I had talent. People tell me I have talent but that ain't true. I copied and learned, then self-taught and learned, copied and learned...I have no talent. That's all learning through a slowl, long process. I am just slightly more artistic than some others but definitely not talented. I ain't talented in ANYTHING. I am good in some stuff (and worse at many others) but never talented. *sobs* I am a sad existence.

Err, okay, enough of wallowing in self-pity, I do that often enough already 8D See my mangled try of cel-shading. It's...the worst thing ever. After my many other bad attempts of coloring. Oh hell, I am so untalented...

At least...it didn't look bad until I began with the outer uniform jacket and the hair. Then it went downhill. D: Oh and yes, the uniform is my OC's personal version of Aphorism's summer uniform. Meaning the design technically isn't mine, only the modification to fit my OC's taste is mine. The rest belongs to Kujo Karuna 8D Maybe if someone shows me who to cel-shade and make it look good and if my try to do the same succeeds, I will redo this piece.

Oh well. I can't wait for university to start~

...and maybe I should switch to another image-hosting page, Photobucket always resizes my images and then they are so damn small D: Oh well. For now it shall suffice. The fact that my inspiration/motivation to draw and color hasn't totally diminished means my inspiration for writing will come back soon as well. I can see it already, both will return full-force when I will have no time whatsoever...xD

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.