Monday, September 5, 2011

University; one step closer~

~Sea of Twilight~

...or something. WELL, ANYWAY, today I was at the university...just to get my Student ID, not because university started. But, hey, now I can prove I am a university student xD Ad maybe also get a job already, the big cities do offer a lot, and now with the student ID I dun have to pay for tickets anymore. WHAT A BIG RELIEF *A*

So, yeah, one more month to laze around...or actually earn money until university starts. Can you tell I am excited? I can't wait until I can form some Japanese phrases and surprise my Japanese host families in a message or something 8D Or our Japanese interpreter Tomo. I miss them all SO GODDAMN MUCH TAT.

...oh yes, random post is random 8D

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.