Friday, January 20, 2012

I should be studying, but... (you all know that problem, right?)

~Sea of Twilight~

Well, after I successful presented our presentation it was about Japanese education system and my friend and I even showed up in school-uniform-esque clothes; well, my friend did, her clothes were cool, I only threw together a folded black skirt, a white dress shirt and a black tie, and we apparently did very well (I had my doubts) we only were talking longer than the given 10 minutes xD, I can study Japanese now, exams will be in two weeks.

...holy fuck. In TWO WEEKS ALREADY?! Add to that I am still not done with my THREE exchange ficts, one for Eden, one for someone who already forgot probably and one of the Natsume Yuujinchou prompt and now that Luna is up and running again.... and fanart exchanges with both Eden and Ari....I haven't touched my tablet in ages *cries*

A-anyway, I started playing Corpse Party. First chapter, with the two girls.
...and promptly ended up in a wrong end because I fucking fail at escaping that ghost.

And I started playing Utapri MUSIC. I fail at Rhythm games forever /shot

Hm, what else...I bought iTunes app gift card today to load money on my iTunes...and already bought Shall we Date Ninja Love. ...and Starry Sky Sleeping Boyfriend Mizushima Iku/Gemini. AHHHHHH.b Well, I will install Shukan Soine's apps, too, since they are for free and then I am done /shot

I cannot read the kanji they write there at all (fuu-- where are you, furigana?!) but as long as I can drool at the images...~~

Oh my, now I am going to bed with Corpse Party's Chapter 1 BGM in my head. And sometimes Tokiya's Believe my Voice pops in, too xD What an interesting mixture. Instead of playing Corpse Party this night whiel shaking in my bed in fear, I should level up my FMC of P3P....

Or Play Ninja Love.

Decisions, decisions....

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.