Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A lot of random stuff

~Sea of Twilight~

...like I have over 1000 pageviews although no-one follows me. Do so many people stumble over my stuff? I hope you have a nice time, then 8D

Also. I finally have an iPod touch <3<3<3 Now I dunno if I can just buy Japanese apps or American apps when I am in Germany, I'll have to see, registering like the tutorials say doesn't work. I at least can install free apps from Japan's app store. And I installed Pirates in Love but now of course they want to pay the route, I dunno if that can be paid via German app gift card...?

And...and...AND THANKS TO MY FRIEND (hime-chan, I love ya♥) I flashed/modded/cracked/whatever my PSP successfully. <3 RABURABU~~

Alright, I should finish my presentation that I have to present tomorrow. And I am tired. Goodnight <3 Liek hell I am going to bed now, I'll definitely play P3P <3

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.