Wednesday, July 13, 2011

About football, Cologne and Bubble tea...

~Sea of Twilight~

 ...or something. My time in Cologne wil be over this weekend. I think I earned enough to cover the hole I have created by buying Dengeki Girl's Style July from Japan via JBox and Aphorism 1-6 from Singapore thanks to Haru-chan, but nothing much more, so no PSP or anything else for a while...

Because I sent a physical letter (yes, they still do exist) to Haru-chan and bough a stack of envelops, I now...still have a stack of envelops. I guess I'll use them to send physical letters with some photographs to my two host families in Japan, one of which I don't have any online contact forms anyway and from which I haven't heard of even after the entire Japan disaster...I hope their address hasn't changed...xD

AND JAPAN WON AGAINST SWEDEN! After they kicked Germany out, I really want them to win against America (it will be difficult but who knows what could happen?), both because that would lift Germany's disappointed spirit a bit to have been losing against the world cup winner and because I am biased, anyway xD And while I understand most of the German female players, some of them who will refuse to watch the finals are a little bit childish...I hope they will get over it :3

And...I think I like Bubble Tea. That thing from China and the Eastern Asian...

It's pretty yummy. Too bad it's barely spread in Germany. I didn't even know of this until my cousin showed it to me when I arrived in Cologne last week.

Sooo........gotta shower now and hope I won't get another skin allergy now...;_;

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.