Monday, July 25, 2011

Dengeki Girl's Style stuff and...some more.

~Sea of Twilight~

The hell, why did I write Dengeki Daisy as title before? I don't even read that manga. Some things ahead, I downloaded a free app (for android) with which you can start learning Japanese. So I started this app and stopped at the first set of hiragana I should practise and ...see how far I got with practising...;_;

...exactly. If I continue like this, I will NEVER learn how to read and write hiragana and katakana, not to mention what happens when in university I'll have to add kanji to the workload. And I gotta betatest, draw fanart and write a Reader Insert for fic trade on Luna. Will be a busy time now...


ANYWAY, my wonderful Dengeki Girl's Style July arrives last week, and I though I make some photos to show off, actualyl only about the Starry Sky section that I lurv so much :3

Cover's image is also the little poster that came with this issue *A* TSUBASA~ (my zodiac sign)...and I am warming up to Yoh and Azusa, so definitely eyecandy here~


 And-and look at that! It's Iku, Kotarou and Koharu with Hoshizuki-senior in thier mansion, I presume? Holy fuck, they seem to be very well off~ Kazuaki's art is as pretyt as ever, if not better *A*



So and this...is the official art for Tear of The Polestar that is up on its official site for a while now. Look at how awesome everyone looks. Especially Kotarou, Naoshi and...okay, actually everyone looks badass~ I am so looking forward to the CDs (that they amusingly call Film Festival editions xD).



Ohh, and these articles are about DRRR!!'s  upcoming second version of the PSP game. And look at Shizuo. And that tiger. It looks...great~ And Mikado is ADORABLE. I do love his badass stoic, cold side, too, though.



And lastly. LOOK AT THOSE GUYS IN BED. SO CUTE AND SO HAWT and damnit, the art is beautiful as always~ 

The bad thing (for me anyways)? It's only for iPad/iPod/iPhone. I DEMAND ANDROID VERSIONS, DAMIT! I am willing to pay 250yen for each and every guy but make an android version for my wonderful Xperia x8 PLEEEASE. I feel discriminated with how little apps there exist for ANDROID. *sigh*

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.