Saturday, July 9, 2011

STEINS;GATE~

~Sea of Twilight~

 Steins;Gate, anyone? Although it isn't an otome game, it seems pretty awesome with mystery and the kind of sci-fi I can live with. It has a pretty nice tsundere-character (Kurisu xD), a very interesting main character (with an awesome voice actor by the way), and very interesting characters in general (Ruka, oh Ruka~).

I started watching the anime and seriously would want to play the game....;_;


On another side-note. There are quite some visual novel otome games that will be, apparently, translated into English soon. While I am happy, somehow that makes my ambition to learn Japanese to play those games almost futile. Almost, I say, because I still want to. YES, I WILL LEARN JAPANESE AND PLAY MOAR GAMES!


Oh...and now I am in Cologne. No, I usually not from that place, I live further south in Germany, but now I am helping out for a week at my relatives' restaurant. Hm. But strangely while I am in a big city like Cologne fro a few days already, I never have felt the desire to explore its many shops yet. I just am not a shopping person, I guess. Unless it's Animate or something similar. But There is no Aminate-esque shop here...TAT (YEAH I AM SUCH AN OTAKU SO WHAT?).

Celestie logging off~ Gotta shower and sleep now...

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.