Tuesday, November 15, 2011

私は日本人じゃない。でも。。。でも。。。馬鹿です。

~Sea of Twilight~

Random title is random, those kanji aside from 人 I don't know at all, teh computer just automatically converts those hiragana I type to kanji xD Well. I SHOULD be learning Kanji. And instead I do a self-seiyuu-ranking from Hibikiforum. Ehhh.


Ranking | 順位
Name | 名前
1
遊佐浩二
Kouji Yusa
2
小野大輔
Daisuke Ono
3
諏訪部順一
Junichi Suwabe
4
神谷浩史
Hiroshi Kamiya
5
福山潤
Jun Fukuyama
6
中村悠一
Yuuichi Nakamura
7
石田彰
Akira Ishida
7
宮野真守
Mamoru Miyano
7
谷山紀章
Kishou Taniyama
7
平川大輔
Daisuke Hirakawa
7
岸尾だいすけ
Daisuke Kishio
12
鈴村健一
Kenichi Suzumura
12
櫻井孝宏
Takahiro Sakurai
14
杉山紀彰
Noriaki Sugiyama
14
杉田智和
Tomokazu Sugita
14
梶裕貴
Yuki Kaji
14
緑川光
Hikaru Midorikawa
14
浪川大輔
Daisuke Namikawa
14
保志総一朗
Souichirou Hoshi
20
日野聡
Satoshi Hino

Rofl...I have such a bad bias for Yusa Kouji's voice, that hasn't changed yet. Still love OnoD...ohh, but thanks to Ren from UtaPri and Matoba from Natsume Yuujinchou, I am ridiculously smitten with Suwabe Junichi's voice *Q*

Hm, and, oh yes, aside from learning Kanji, I was...very productive in Private Law lectures xD
This could be Yoru from my Original Character Shrine, that yandere guy. That one guy amongst those girls, yes....xD But sicne my consistency in drawing sucks, there's no guarratee I am being able to draw Yoru looking like that again. Like said, I have no skills whatsoever....

And here some more stuff. ignore fail!Izuru (pouting? really? Why....?) drawn from the top of my head while wrapping my mind around Private Law stuff. Ohh, see, I could write the kanji 曜 ('よう' as in day/weekday), which we don't even have to learn yet. And. Uh. Yuki and Hikari. Very randomly.

Oh, right, we went to a sushi bar (run by Vietnamese, by the way) today. Yummy <3 Definitely will do again, though I miss the Japanese one and really regret not haven eaten much when I was in a sushi restaurant with my host family (unfortunately I ate before that and was't hungry. Damnit TAT)

...right, and the last thing for this post: Make a list of stuff Celes will buy once she gets her payment for her work. Which is in the beginning of December. xD
  • Hakuoki PSP Limited Edition, natch~
  • Hakuoki & Starry Sky Clearfolder♥
  • Natsume Yuujinchou Malaysian Anime RIP English sub DVD...stuff. ~
  • Fabric to sew the Chizuru-cosplay.
  • Save up for a trip to Duesseldorf to meet my friends and especially my best other soulmate~
....how the hell do I pay so much stuff with my meager earning, and then I want to save up to move out and to go to Japan for one semester...? o_O

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.