Sunday, November 6, 2011

So, new art dumpage~

~Sea of Twilight~

And we start with tumblr's  30 Days Challenge, Drawing Meme.

Day 1: Draw Yourself
The Result:


I actually have to learn kanji, prepare for the next lessons, read the boring text about Japan's geography and...stuff. Instead...THIS happened xD

But this post isn't called art dumpage for nothing. I did two more...for my RP-friends from Singapore and Malaysia respectively...will post on FB for them to see once I am done here xDDD


Sanjuuro Hinata for Ari-chan, of course, because when I RP with her, her OC is with Hinata and...uhh, wanted to practise him and this was the result. It kinda looks fail, but I can't pinpoint what exactly. Maybe because everything looks fail and I only draw from head to shoulder to avoid posing problems.

...a-anyway. Onwards to the next image? xDDD


AND THIS:





















...is my fail!attempt of drawing Tomonaga Izuru for Eden. Whose OC righfully is with Izuru in a twisted way when we RP... WHY HIS HAIR SO DIFFICULT AND LOOKS LIKE A HEDGEHOG NAO?!

And his seal, I forever fail at kanji, I even fail at this simplified one, what can you expect from me then?

And I think his hair got slightly longer than it actually is. Whoops....


So yeah, first character is...mine? Since it's me in a chibi-way, I guess?
The other two rightfully belong to Kujo Karuna from her manga Aphorism.

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.