Thursday, November 3, 2011

...while waiting for three hours in the university library...

~Sea of Twilight~

...Celes is missing her graphic tablet TAT I wanted to start tumblr's 30 days  drawing meme, but without my tablet...*sobs*

Oh well, then I'll just...sit here, chat and RP as much as I can RP at the library computer...and wait for the time to tick by, maybe learn a kanji or two (whom am I kidding? But I DO need to do it...), later read about Japan when I get the book for it...and eat later (university cafeteria isn't bad, actually, it's quiet nice even <3).

Until I gotta work. With my friend. Gods, it'll be fun~

Another random status update xD AND THE HELL, EDEN, ARI, YOU ARE TOO FAST IN REPLYING xDDDD

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.