Friday, December 9, 2011

...and another planned purchase.

~Sea of Twilight~

...ahaha, the hell, why is there no iPod Touch with 16 GB? 8GB is too little for me and 32GB is too much.... But i kinda see myself buying the 32GB version anyway, for I will load loads of manga on it and Drama CDs and my music and....I'll need this space. Or maybe I check how many Drama CDs I have and how much space they take up. BUT I NEED AN iPod TOUCH. I need more space for my MP3-Player, anyway, my old one is sometimes screwing with me lately and I wanna buy some apple-exclusive apps liek that Hakuoki app or that Shukan Soine app or the Starry Sky app................../D

Screw saving up. It's Christmas and in two months my birthday, anyway~

Someday I gotta clean up and organize my taglist, sheesh...

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.