Saturday, December 3, 2011

Planned purchase December 2011

~Sea of Twilight~

...because it's going to be Christmas and all and my student support money thingie finally was transferred (heh, what did you think I'd use the money for aside from food? xD) and my first paycheck is about to come....YES, I AM KINDA RICH FOR THIS MONTH~~~~

That is why I will purchase a lot. And that is why I am going to make a list. Yay~


  • Hakuoki PSP (English)
  • Play Station Portable (yes, shortly before Vita release, because, I need a PSP first)
  • Starry Sky Clearfolder
There are stuff like Natsume Yuujinchou and maybe UtaPri VOICE MASCOTS as well as Natsume Yuujinchou's Malaysian ripoff DVDs I wanna buy, and an original Japanese DVD I wanna buy via AmiAmi someday, but that I will probably push until January or February. I pray they are still available until then 8D ...you can tell I will spend a fortune on everything, right? Ahh....and I still have to save up for moving out, Japan trip, Japan semester and saving up in general. Hahahaha, good joke /shot.



PS: I LOVELOVELOVE my Japanese host family from Ogano. I LOVELOVELOVE them, they are so kind and supporting and AAAAAHHH, I'll prepare some Christmas package for them these weeks and send it to them and and and AAAAAAAH. they sent money to me via letter saying i shall sue it for school preparations and stuff and they didn't have to do this and I wanna hug them and ASDFGHJKL♥

2 comments:

Yumii said...

Nice with Christmas, isn't it? ^^
I just love buying things you wanted for the longest of time because you always got the "It's a Christmas present to myself"-excuse!

New Dengeki looks like it's gonna be a great number, too bad there wasn't any posters in it (´・_・`)

Celestie Sara said...

Aww, hello there~ (my blog isn't interesting or helpful like yours at all |DDD)

Yes, exactly~ It's so much and in the end it'll be quite a big sum you'll spend but the best excuse is that it's a Christmas present to yourself~

New Dengeki seems to have some nice extras, so I am getting it, anyway xD Lately there haven't been many posters in DGS, anyway, sadly, only smaller ones, but I am hapyp either way /shot

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.