Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just an ordinary Sunday

~Sea of Twilight~

On which I should be studying, AM studying and just have played some Corpse Party. On which I should be learning the three counting systems we have been taught as for now in Japanese and I haven't looked at it ONCE ever since two weeks ago when it was introduced to us. Err.....

And instead of opening up the grammar presentation that was provided to us by our professor, I suddenly wanted to browse zerochan for Kazuaki art and saw so many pretty fanart from her about the Persona series. And a Kuroshitsuji and Vocaloid fanart. Mmm, I just love her art style 8)

Anyway, I promised my dear friend (and husbando♥) hime-chan to make some pseudo-review/conclusion/summary/ranting about Corpse Party PSP~ Looking forward to my ranting....

Uh, yeah, just updating so my blog won't be labeled as dead. Which is pointless but...oh well. /doesn't make any sense whatsoever

じゃまたね!

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.