Monday, February 6, 2012

Lalala~

~Sea of Twilight~

Yosh, finished the true ending of chapter 5 of Corpse Party instead of learning Kanji. Pff, will learn now. I need three of the other endings, one alternative ending (that I thought I got already but apparently not...) and two bad ends (ahaha, I haven't played the one where Yuka ends up being caught by dear Yuuya, yet). And then I hopefully have all Extras. And hopefully those'll show a bit of Morishige and Yuuya as well? I think Morishige really was shown to little, i didn't get he killed himself at all. Uhm.

So, anyway, have the urge to play P3P again, this time the guy's route to properly RP Minato for my friend, but before that...kanji, and vocabs, and grammar. Hm....

Ah, right, it's my birthday but I kept forgetting until me friends reminded me. Shush, I was busy worrying for my oral exam today, okay?

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.