Thursday, February 9, 2012

Zzzzzzzz...

~Sea of Twilight~

...ahaha, I feel tired, somehow. I dunno why, though. But hey, my order arrived and now I have Starry Sky manga in Autumn and After Autumn...mmm, teacher love~ And the random strap generator on the Hakuoki Straps...I got almost lucky this time. No Harada for me but Souji. I think I promised Souji to Usa-chan but we'll see xD

Hm, and I wanted to order the seiyuu clock but darn it, never used credit card before and now I am confused.

Ugh, I better continue cleaning up my room for my birthday party this weekend. My room is currently full with boxes where I throw in whatever I think shouldn't be there. Ahahaha ;A;

No comments:

 
Sky of Dreams - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.